Do you have a Newborn between 1 to 4 weeks old and would love them to to be
photographed for our book "Newborns of Melbourne"
We are currently booking February - March 2021 - BOOK NOW!
WHY “NEWBORNS OF MELBOURNE” PROJECT?
Newborns of Melbourne book project was created after two of our close friends experienced first hand the devastating loss of Stillbirth. We were completely shocked and saddened by this news and also totally unaware of how often this happens every day in Australia.
Therefore, several years later we decided to start Newborns of Melbourne book with our newborn sessions to donate and help raise funds and awareness for Stillbirth Foundation Australia. Currently in Australia six babies are born still everyday! Our babies are precious, and this shocking statistic reminds us what a truly wonderful gift they are!
Booking a Newborns of Melbourne session will help raise funds for Stillbirth Foundation Australia, to reduce stillbirth through research, education and advocacy.
WHO ARE WE?
Maple Gallery Photography are a leading newborn photography studio with 10 plus years experience with photographing newborns, children & families. Most importantly, if you are looking for a photographer who will take the time to get to know you, who will be able to settle your newborn and relax your kids, then you are looking in the right place! More about us
HOW DOES MY NEWBORN BECOME PART OF THE BOOK?
SESSION FEE – $150
$50 is donated directly to Stillbirth Foundation Australia. This guarantees that your newborns image will also be included in the Newborns of Melbourne book.
Session Fee includes:
• 3 hour newborn session – held in our studio at 113 Union Road Ascot Vale (Upstairs)
• Inclusion into the Newborns of Melbourne Coffee Table Book. (Featuring is Optional)
• In person viewing and ordering appointment to select your favorite photos and place your order.
• With our experience shooting newborns, we will present between 60-80 images for you to choose from.
• Prints, digital files and packages are additional and are not included in the above session fee.
• Sessions are available Midweek only.
BEST TIME TO PHOTOGRAPH?
Ideally we prefer to photograph newborns between 10-14 days old, however if your baby has already arrived and is older than this that’s fine please contact us to find the next best time to suit. (03) 9372 8853