NEWBORNS OF MELBOURNE SESSION: $150
• 3 hour Newborn Photography Session – held in our studio at 113 Union Road Ascot Vale (Upstairs)
• $50 from your session fee is donated directly to the Stillbirth Foundation Australia.
• One 8×10″ Framed Desk Portrait of your choice.
• In person viewing and ordering appointment to select your favorite photos and place your order.
• With our experience shooting newborns, we will present between 60-80 images for you to choose from.
• Prints, digital files and packages are additional and are not included in the above session fee.
• Sessions are available Midweek only.
BEST TIME TO PHOTOGRAPH?
Ideally we prefer to photograph newborns between 10-14 days old, however if your baby has already arrived and is older than this that’s fine please contact us to find the next best time to suit. (03) 9372 8853
WHY “NEWBORNS OF MELBOURNE”?
Newborns of Melbourne was created after two of our close friends experienced first hand the devastating loss of Stillbirth. We were completely shocked and saddened by this news and also totally unaware of how often this happens every day in Australia.
Therefore, several years later we decided to start Newborns of Melbourne charity project with our newborn sessions to donate and help raise funds and awareness for Stillbirth Foundation Australia. Currently in Australia six babies are born still everyday! Our babies are precious, and this shocking statistic reminds us what a truly wonderful gift they are!
Booking a Newborns of Melbourne session will help raise funds for Stillbirth Foundation Australia, to reduce stillbirth through research, education and advocacy as well produce beautiful photographs of your newborn for you to love forever.
WHO ARE WE?
Maple Gallery Photography are a leading newborn photography studio with 12+ years experience photographing newborns, children & families. Most importantly, if you are looking for a photographer who will take the time to get to know you, who will be able to settle your newborn and relax your kids, then you are looking in the right place!