NEWBORN SESSION FEE: $150
• $50 from every Newborn Session is donated directly to The Stillbirth Foundation Australia. and includes:
• Professional 3 hour newborn session with an experienced award winning photographer
• Over 10 years experience photographing and handling newborns
• We will take Sibling and Family photos if you wish
• Use of all studio blankets, wraps and accessories
• Personalised Viewing/Ordering appointment where we will help you with your portrait order
• All editing and retouching of your final art pieces
• A Personalised Service read more here
• Digital Files, Prints, Wall Art and Albums are priced separately and are not included in the above Session Fee.
Our Experience with Newborns:
Maple Gallery Photography specialise in contemporary and timeless newborn photography in melbourne. The precious ‘newborn’ state is so fleeting, and as parents ourselves, we believe it is important to create lifetime mementoes with beautiful newborn photography. Mementos that can be passed down from generation to generation. Principal photographer Brad Downer is well-known amongst many as the ‘baby whisperer’
What age should I have my newborn photographed?
We recommend having your newborn photographed between 5-14 days old. They are so sleepy in those early days, it is the perfect time to capture curly sleeping shots. If your baby is a little older please contact us ASAP as we can still achieve a newborn look.
Where does the session take place?
All newborn sessions take place in our studio at 119 Union Road, Ascot Vale, where we have access to creative lighting, backdrops and beautiful blankets. Please feel free to bring along an object that means something special to you.
When should I book?
Due to demand we highly recommend pre-booking your session while still pregnant, as it can always be moved if your birth occurs sooner or later than expected. Otherwise if your bub has already arrived, give us a call as soon as possible so we can book you into the first available session time.
How can I book?
Please fill in our Newborns of Melbourne Application Form and we will be in contact. You can also call us on 9372 8853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I view my Images?
After your newborn photography session we will invite you back to the studio to view your images. We offer a wide variety of beautiful products including classic linen-covered newborn albums, canvas wall art, mounted images ready for you to frame to your taste as well as digital image collections.