Our Experience with Newborns:
Maple Gallery Photography specialise in contemporary and timeless newborn photography in melbourne. The precious ‘newborn’ state is so fleeting, and as parents ourselves, we believe it is important to create lifetime mementoes with beautiful newborn photography. Mementos that can be passed down from generation to generation as pictorial heirlooms… Principal photographer Brad Downer is well-known amongst many as the ‘baby whisperer’. Quite a badge of honour!
When should I have my newborn photographed?
We usually recommend having your newborn photographed at around 5-14 days old. They are so sleepy in those early days, it is the perfect time to capture little curly sleeping beauty baby shots!
Where does the newborn session take place and how long does the session last?
In our Ascot Vale studio, where you can expect your newborn photography session to last approx 3 hours. This enables us the opportunity to stop and settle bub or feed without pressure, and most importantly allows everyone to relax and enjoy the experience. In our cosy studio, you will have access to all kinds of backdrops, creative lighting, beautiful blankets. Or feel free to bring along an object that means something special to you.
When should I book?
Due to demand we highly recommend pre-booking your session while still pregnant, as it can always be moved if your birth occurs sooner or later than expected. Otherwise if your bub has already arrived, give us a call as soon as possible so we can book you into the first available session time.
How can I book?
Call us on 9372 8853 or 0413 579 311 or email email@example.com
When can I view my Images?
After your newborn photography session we will invite you back to the studio to view your images. We offer a wide variety of beautiful products including classic linen-covered newborn albums, canvas wall art, mounted images ready for you to frame to your taste as well as digital image collections.
What does my $95 Newborn Session Include?
• Your Session Fee is donated directly to The Stillbirth Foundation Australia.
• A professional photographic shoot with an experienced award winning photographer
• Approx 3 hours of photography in our Ascot Vale studio only
• Sibling and Family photos included.
• Use of all studio blankets, wraps and accessories
• Personalised Viewing and Ordering appointment where we will help you design your portrait collection
• All editing and retouching of your final art pieces
• Please note – Prints and products are purchased separately – View our range