Supporting Starlight Children’s Foundation
WHAT’S THE PROJECT ABOUT:
“Families of the Ranges” is a project created by leading photography studio Maple Gallery Photography. To be a part of the project there is a $150 session fee which $50 is donated directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia. Starlight’s mission is “To brighten the lives of seriously ill children and their families”through their programs and wish granting. Starlight Children’s Foundation
$150 Session Fee includes:
• 2 hour family photography session
• Sessions are held at various locations in The Macedon Ranges.
• Pets can be included as well.
• In person viewing/ordering appointment to select your favorite photos and place your order.
• You can view your Images from our Gisborne Viewing Room or Ascot Vale Studio.
• Prints, digital files and packages are additional and are not included in the session fee.
• Sessions close on 20th December 2019.
• $50 is donated directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia.
This is a perfect opportunity if you would love to get some updated family photographs, enjoy a relaxed photo session in the beautiful Macedon Ranges and help raise funds for a great cause. There is no obligation to purchase photos, but we know you will absolutely love them!
WHO ARE WE?
Maple Gallery Photography are a leading photography studio with 12 years experience photographing newborns, children & families. If you are looking for a photographer who will take the time to get to know you, who will be able to relax your kids: then you are looking in the right place!
If you have any questions please call us on (03) 9372 8853 or 0413 579 311
Complete your details below for more information:
NOTE: If this form doesn’t work for you please email directly on: email@example.com