“Families of the Ranges”
Help raise funds for Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia
What’s the project about?
“Families of the Ranges” is a charity project created by leading photography studio Maple Gallery Photography, raising funds for The Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia.
Starlight’s mission is “To brighten the lives of seriously ill children and their families”through their programs and wish granting. Starlight Children’s Foundation
To be a part of the project there is a $75 session fee and this will be donated directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia.
This includes your 1-1.5 hour family photography session on location plus a 1-2 hour viewing & ordering appointment to select your favorite images. Sessions are held at various locations in the Macedon Ranges. NOTE: Pets can be included as well.
It’s a perfect opportunity if you would love to get some updated family photographs, enjoy a relaxed photo session in the beautiful Macedon Ranges and help raise funds for a great cause.
There is no obligation to purchase photos, but we know you will absolutely love them!
How does the project work?
1) Complete the form below to apply to be part of our project, we want to know a little about your family
2) We will give you a call back with more information including our available dates so we can find a date to suit
3) Once we have confirmed a date for your session, Payment of the $75 session fee will be made, this will be donated directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia and confirms your session in our calendar.
4) We will email you information on how to prepare for your session and what to wear
5) You will have a relaxed session, where we will capture a wide variety of images of your family
6) Approx one week after your session, you will be able to view your photos. This will be your opportunity to purchase photos of your family. Your viewing appointment can take place in Gisborne or our Ascot Vale Studio, whatever suits you best. (Please note there are no images or products included in the $75 session fee and there is also no obligation to purchase)
7) If you have any questions please call us on (03) 9372 8853 or 0413 579 311
Apply to be apart of the project here:
NOTE: If this form doesn’t work for you please email directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org